Freedom of Speech & Right to Assemble

Freedom of Speech & Right to Assemble

Sunday, September 26, 2010

let me              climb            the walls to your castle

          let me
    walk past the gaurd dogs with out blood shed....
a n d                                              
                   let me in
        or leave me be
            because mind games        distress
    me
        a n d
    i dont know if i can take blood shed any more
        but   i think             you could            take me

at least take me somewhere                  other than
            where i stand
        which as it stands
    is no where near you
                but that could change
    a n d i c o u l d as well
and i could swell with content           as you disconect my internet so i

            cant
                        stalk you
    but who said i was
                        stalking you
    who said    
                        you
            oh i said you

No comments:

Post a Comment